We are here to help with all your academic needs!

The University Academic Advising Center (UAAC) serves the needs of undergraduate students who are undecided about the major they wish to pursue and are classified as Undeclared (UND).  The Center also advises students classified as Special Non Degree (SND).  The UAAC additionally serves as an academic resource to all undergraduate students.