Can I take courses at another institution and receive credit?

A student may be approved to take courses at another institution. He or she should check to see if the course will transfer to MSU using the Registrar's transfer articulation tool and should always meet with an advisor before taking transient courses to confirm that the courses completed will count toward the student's MSU degree.